Lithuanian Association of Distance and e-Learning
TYPE OF INSTITUTION
K. Donelaičio g. 58
NAME OF CONTACT PERSON
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANISATION
Lithuanian Association of Distance and e-Learning (LieDM association) is a volunteer organization which unites all Lithuanian science, study, and education institutions which implement distance teaching and learning. It was created in January 2010 based on agreements of the member institutions. The association maintains and develops the activities of LieDM network, makes use of its possibilities and services that are implemented centrally. According to the statute of LieDM association, the members of the association could be:
- Lithuanian science, study and education institutions;
- other institutions, implementing distance and e. learning in their practice.
At the moment (01/2019) LieDM association consists of 53 institutions.
HOW THE ORGANISATION WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION OF THE PROJECT RESULTS
- It will promote the project aims, activities, results for schools involved (via email, during the face-to-face meetings)
- It will spread information about project events
- It will share online information about project