This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Type of Product
Language Skills Developed
• General aims: This resource features a glossary of terms encountered during the video. This glossary describes 10 words which the students may have difficulty understanding.
• Linguistic aims: To review difficult terms from the video lesson to reinforce the terminology.
• Subject specific aims: To reinforce the terminology associated with orbits.
• Target group age: 12 – 16 years
• Level of competence in English (CEFR): B1
• Time needed to be used with the students: Teacher could read down through this resource with the students or the students could read this resource as homework to reinforce the topic.
• How to use it: This can used either as a printable handout or shared as a digital copy for the students. The keywords could also be used for an expanded task like saying the keyword and then using it in a sentence.
Related Video Lessons