This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Type of Product
- Diagrams and graphs
Language Skills Developed
• General aims: This resource features a diagram of Reflection and Refraction. Students to label the diagram with the keywords.
• Linguistic aims: to review the keywords from the video lesson and to reinforce the terminology. To distinguish between the different terms of reflection and refraction.
• Subject specific aims: to reinforce the different reflection and refraction elements and identify and differentiate between the parts of the diagrams.
• Target group age: 12 – 16 years
• Level of competence in English (CEFR): B1
• Time needed to be used with the students: students could complete this task in a short class period. It could also be a homework exercise.
• How to use it: the interactive activity can be completed on-line. There is also a printable handout that students could use to add to their word lists, or to tick off the words as they learn them.
Related Video Lessons