This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Type of Product
- Interactive activity
Language Skills Developed
• General aims: This resource features a print out with matching terms to definitions. The alternative is an interactive game of Match Up testing knowledge of terms associated with the topic ‘Stem Cells’.
• Linguistic aims: to review the keywords from the video lesson and to reinforce the terminology.
• Subject specific aims: to reinforce the concepts covered in the Stem Cells video.
• Target group age: 12 – 16 years
• Level of competence in English (CEFR): B1
• Time needed to be used with the students: students could complete this task in a short class period. It could also be a homework exercise.
• How to use it: This is a printable handout that allows the students to familiarise themselves with the key concepts covered in the video. The keywords could also be used for an expanded task like saying the keyword and then using it in a sentence.
• There is also the interactive version on wordwall.
Related Video Lessons