This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Type of Product
- Interactive activity
Language Skills Developed
• General aims: This resource features an interactive 'Find the Match' format on Wordwall or in a printable format - testing knowledge of terms associated with the topic ‘Probability’.
• Linguistic aims: to review the keywords from the video lesson and to reinforce the terminology. It also gives practice in sentence construction. Learning new vocabulary words is a key skill in developing reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
• Subject specific aims: to reinforce the concepts covered in the Probability video and to clarify definitions of key terms.
• Target group age: 12 – 16 years
• Level of competence in English (CEFR): B1
• Time needed to be used with the students: students could complete this task in a short class period. It could also be a homework exercise.
• How to use it: There is a printable handout that allows the students to have a permanent record of their answers that will also allow revision of the reading concepts. It will also reinforce some of the key concepts covered in the video.
• There is also the interactive version on Wordwall.
Related Video Lessons